GM Tech II
Rent, Lease or buy
The GM Tech-II is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 - 2008.
- Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
- Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
- Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
- RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
- Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
- Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
Microprocessor: 32 bit, 16 MHz
Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
Screen: 3.8"×2.8" backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320×240 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once
GM Tech-II Full (All ORIGINAL and NEW!) Includes:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (PDF file, 199.2KB )
GM aftermarket Expertec TIS software on DVD-ROM disks
TIS2000 dongle to access SPS/Security features
Data/Sensor/Trouble Code Manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
Tech-2 Users Manual download (PDF file, 3.9 MB)